
Gaza’s hospital sources have said that more than 35 people have been killed by Israeli strike and shooting early on Saturday morning.
According to a civil servant at the Al -Ali Arab Hospital in Gaza City, at least 11 people were killed due to strike at home in the center of the Gaza.
Health workers were reported to have died of nine of the same family members who died in the Israeli strike at the NUSEIRAT refugee camp, and at least six deaths while looking for the aid of the central and southern parties.
Benjamin Netanyahu has passed by one day after Israel said that Israel said in the United Nations that Israel had to “finish his work.”
The Israeli Air Force has achieved about 120 goals throughout the strip since Friday, the army said.
Israel has no offensive on the recently expanded ground of Hamas, and is currently focusing on Gaza City that Israel is the last base for armed groups.
Hundreds of thousands of residents fled at the largest territorial city center in the territory, which confirmed the famine by a dead body last month. However, as the health and other essential services collapse, hundreds of thousands of people remain under terrible humanitarian conditions.
“They go there and come back here … People are on the street, and the south is scattered everywhere. Where should we go?” SALWA SUBHI BAKR quoted by AFP said.
“What do the world want to us? What do Netana want? What do Hamas want?” She said.
Citrating Hamas Operation Civil Defense Agency, Gaza City’s Al-Chati Refugee Camp reported that some members of the Bark family were killed during the strike.
This week, the United Nations has weakened international demands for armistice due to various new recognitions of Palestinian countries, but Israel is intended to maintain the highest pressure to force Hamas to surrender.
It was once again a message from Prime Minister Netanyahu at the UN General Assembly in New York on Friday, and many representatives went to the stage and went to protest.
Donald Trump once again expressed the optimism of the trading of the hostage and the transaction of seeing a new ceasefire in Gaza.
The US president said his team is close to achieving this goal.
Trump’s special envoy to the Middle East said Steve Witkoff said the United States has made a new 21 -point peace plan for the Middle East and Gaza.
Although it was not officially presented, various media reports are the main provisions.
They are known to go beyond all hostages, many Palestinian prisoners and immediate ceasefire to include the Israeli Times will be a channel for the future Palestinian countries.
But that was strongly rejected by Netana’s speech to the United Nations.
The plan also reported that Palestinians could remain on the Gaza Earth rather than encouraging many people to leave.
If these provisions are confirmed, it will be a point of discussion when Trump meets Netanyahu on Monday. The optimism of the US leader can be inspected at the meeting.
The Times of Israel, who saw a copy of the US proposal, also says that Hamas also includes the promise of disarming, and the establishment of a complete demilator and a process of slandering the population.
It is clear that Hamas and Israeli governments have to make a greater concession than they have promised if the plans have been successful so far.
The Israeli army started the campaign in Gaza in response to Hamas -led attacks on southern Israel on October 7, 2023, and about 1,200 people were killed and 251 others were held hostages.
According to the territory of the territory, at least 65,549 people were killed by Israeli attacks from Gaza.
Since Israel’s attack on October 7, Israel has banned foreign journalists independently entering Gaza since Israel started attacking in 2023.
Many Hamas -led attacks on Israel, more than a week, are eagerly hoped to live in Israel and Gaza for three years of war.









