Home News Denmark banning all private drone flights from the European summit

Denmark banning all private drone flights from the European summit

Denmark banning all private drone flights from the European summit

Nicksov and

Tabi Wilson

EPA

Denmark said that it banned all private drone flights ahead of the European Union summit in Copenhagen this week.

The ministry said that the decision was made to simplify the security work for the police and could not accept “foreign drones that cause uncertainty and confusion.”

Denmark is one of some European countries that has reported the “drone case” in recent weeks, and unidentified drones have caught the eye on the Danish military site until recently.

Defense ministers from 10 EU countries agreed to create a “drone wall” in response to witnesses, and NATO said that it has “strengthened the boundary.”

The Ministry of Transportation said in a statement that issued the ban on the prohibition, the police said before this week, “The warning has increased significantly.”

The ban will be maintained until October 3rd and can be fined or imprisoned for up to two years due to violations.

Sweden’s Prime Minister Wolf Christianson said his country would support Denmark with “military anti-drone ability.” He added that the “powerful radar system” has already been loaned to Nordic neighbors.

France said it will use professional helicopters and 35 teams to provide similar support to Denmark.

Denmark currently holds chairman of the EU Council.

Unidentified drones have been seen in Denmark on September 22 and have been reported to have been forced to close Copenhagen and Oslo Airport.

Aalborg and Billund Airport also had to stop operating last week with drone activities.

City Hall: A thing that flies from AALBORG airport as drones interfere with flight

Investigators in Denmark could not identify those who were still responsible for flight, but the Defense Minister called it a “hybrid attack”, a part of “systematic operation.”

Danish Prime Minister MetTE Frederiksen said the authorities still rejected the rear behind the incident and rejected Russia.

Moscow said he was “firmly rejected” that he was involved in the Danish case.

Russia has been accused of carrying out hybrid attacks in the past, and Europe has received high alerts after several NATO members reported Russian invasion in the Air Force.

In addition to Denmark’s reports, Norway and Romania marked a separate drone case during the weekend.

Norwegian airport operator Avinor reported on Sunday drone activities on Bronnoysund, and has been investigating “Witness of Drones” near Norway’s largest military base on Saturday.

The pilot of the Turkish flight was shifted from the Bukkurestee in Romania on Sunday, after the drone was seen at the airport on the airport.

Romania passed a new bill earlier this month to increase the authority of Air Force pilots.

Exit mobile version