
The drone was observed near Denmark’s largest military facility, following a series of events that caused air stopping this week.
The device was observed above the Karup Air -Base, especially the airspace with commercial traffic. Witnesses have been reported in Germany, Norway and Lithuania.
It is the latest among suspicious drone activities in Denmark, raising concerns about the vulnerability of the state and the fear of potential Russia’s participation.
The Danish authorities warned that Thursday’s invasion appears to be a “hybrid attack”, but there is no evidence that Moscow is behind.
The event on Friday was held at 20:15 (18:15 GMT) and lasted for several hours, Simon Skelsjaer told the news agency AFP.
He added that the police could not mention where the drone came from when he did not shoot down them, and the police were working with the Danish army.
The civilian airspace above the base was closed for a while, but it did not affect because the commercial flights were not scheduled at the time, Skelsjaer said.
The Danish Defense Ministry confirmed that the drone was witnessed near various military facilities overnight, but did not specify anything. He said he would not mention it anymore.
Other military installations were not nominated by the Danish state -owned media.
The Danish authorities did not guess who would be behind the drone activity.
About 3,500 people work in Karup Airbase, which are part of the Danish army helicopter, airspace surveillance and Denmark defense command.
This invasion has been a few days after the drone through Danish airport. Some of them accepted military facilities.
Denmark’s Aalborg and Billund airports were closed on Wednesday night due to drones on the airport, and three small airports reported drones but kept running.
On Monday, Copenhagen Airport has been closed for several hours after a number of drones were found, and the possibility of witnessing drones temporarily closed Oslo airports in Norway.
The German Interior Department found several drones on Friday Friday and found in SchleSwig-Holstein on Friday, and JUTLAND, where the airport is affected by the invasion of Denmark and Wednesday, the headquarters of Karup Air-Base, and the border It is being investigated through SchleSwig-Holstein.
Alexander Dobrindt said he had a high threat of drones and said that Germany will discuss this with European partners next month.
Meanwhile, the police in Norway said they are investigating the witnesses of the drone in Orland Airbase, where the F-35 fighter jets are stationed in the state media.
Unmanned airline activities also delayed flights at Billnius Airport in Lithuania on Friday, which shared land borders with Russian territory.
There is a suspicion that the wave of drone invasion on Wednesday may be part of an indirect aggression strategy for NATO countries that support Ukraine in the war with Russia.
The Russian Embassy in Copenhagen denied the “ridiculous guess” of what it described as “step -up provocation.”
Defense Minister Denmark said the “hybrid attack” is a work of “expert actors” but seems to have been released locally.
Hybrid attacks are designed to interfere with the state’s infrastructure or organs, using a mix of military and non -military tactics.
Russia has been accused of carrying out hybrid attacks in the past, and Europe has received high alerts after several NATO members reported Russian invasion in the Air Force.
Estonia and Poland asked for consultation with other NATO members last week, about 20 Russian drones went to Poland, and Russia’s MIG31 jet entered the airspace of Estonia.
Another NATO member, Romania, also said that Russian drones violated the airspace.
Russia did not mention Romania’s case, but refused to violate Estonia’s airspace and said Polish invasion was not intentional.
After the Monday incident in Copenhagen, Mete Frederiksen said he could not rule out Russia’s participation.
Dmitry Peskov, a spokesman for Kremlin, said that there is no basis.