Hamas is the youngest hostage of the three men who will be released on Saturday

Rafieberg

BBC News, London

grey placeholderReuters poster (right from left) Yarden, Shiri and KFIR BIBASReuters

Yarden Bibas says that HAMAS will be used for free next time.

Palestinian militant Hamas has announced the names of three hostages that will be provided free of charge on Saturday under the ceasefire contract with Israel on Saturday.

They are 53-year-old Israel O’Brolder Ron, 34-year-old yardsen Vivas, US-Israel Keis Sigel (65).

Mr. Vivas is the father of KFIR, the youngest hostage who was 10 months when he was kidnapped by Hamas. His wife, Siri and another son, Ariel, were also arrested.

Israeli said Israel has received a list of hostages.

Israel will release another placement of Palestinian prisoners.

Since the ceasefire came into force on January 19, it will show the fourth exchange of hostages with the prisoners.

When attacking Israel on October 7, 2023, about 251 hostages were hosted by Hamas. About 1,200 people died.

This attack caused a war that devastated Gaza. According to Gaza’s Hamas Run Health Department, Israel’s 15 -month military offensive killed 47,460 Palestinians in the territory.

OFER KALDERON and YARDEN BIBAS were collected by Hamas from Nir OZ and Keith Siegel was taken from KFAR AZA.

Viva’s wife, Siri and their two children, Ariel, are now captured by five people and two -year -old KFIR. Their fate is unknown.

Their release will bring the number of hostages liberated to 18 years of age according to the armistice contract.

400 Palestinian Prisoners -People who offer long sentences on bombing and other attacks, and the prices of teenagers have been liberated so far.

Most of them have returned to occupied Westbank, East Jerusalem and Gaza, and many of the most serious criminals have been expelled.