
According to the Russian authorities, three people were killed and 45 injured by Ukrainian attacks in the Izhevsk factory.
The UDMURTIA ALEKSANDR BreChalov said he briefed President VLADIMIR PUTIN for being seriously injured among six injuries. Later, an emergency was declared in this area.
The drone aims to be a Kupol Electromechanical Plant, a military factory that produces TOR surface -to -air missile systems and radar stations.
The plant also specializes in the production of OSA air defense systems and developed drones according to Ukrainian Media.
The Ukrainian authorities confirmed that the two long -range drones operated by Ukraine’s security service (SBU) in Ukraine were hit by the BBC Ukraine.
In the opinion of Ukrainian Media, “This special operation shows that there is no safe area for military infrastructure on the rear of Russia, reducing the enemy’s attack potential, interfering with military production chains.”
The video posted on social media and verified by the BBC was found to be explosive on the roof of the building, and a large black smoke occurred with a large black smoke on the factory -type chimney.
ROSAVIATSIA, a Russian private aviation regulator, imposed restrictions on the operation of Ishebsk airports a few hours later.
This is the second Ukrainian drone attack on the Kupol factory since November. But the strike did not have casualties.
Moscow continues to attack in Ukraine. On weekends, Russia has launched 537 drones and missiles in various regions, including KYIV and Western City LVIV.
On Monday, President Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky approved the Heroes of Ukraine to the F-16 pilot after death.
Putin and his French President Emmanuel Macron held their first telephone talks for more than two years in a separate development on Tuesday.
Macron said, “I emphasized the French unwavering site for Ukraine’s sovereignty and territorial honesty,” the statement said in his office.
The French leader also called for a ceasefire and negotiation between Ukraine and Russia.
Kremlin’s statement said Putin said, “The Ukrainian conflict is a direct result of the Western policy that ignores Russia’s security interests for many years.”
According to the Russian statement, peace settlement must be “comprehensive and long -term” and “removing the root cause of the Ukrainian crisis and being based on new territory reality,” the Russian statement said.
Putin began full -fledged invasion of Ukraine in February 2022, and Moscow now controls about 20%of Ukrainian territory, including the southern Crimean Peninsula in 2014.
In the battlefield, the progress of Russia’s SUMY area has been stagnant, but Moscow seems to be aiming for the Eastern DNipropetrovsk region. Unidentified reports in the Russian media suggested that Moscow’s army has controlled the first village of this region.
The two talks agreed to the ceasefire between Kiev and Moscow have occurred under Donald Trump’s command from May, but did not produce practical results.
Last week, Putin said Russia said that Russia and Ukrainian peace proposals were “absolutely contradictory.”
On Monday, Zelen Ski reintroduced the skepticism of Putin’s intentions. Ukrainian leader said, “Putin has already been stolen for half a year in diplomacy.
“Russia is not changing the plan and is not looking for a way to get out of this war. On the contrary, they are preparing for a new operation, including the territory of the European countries.”
Ukraine and Keith Kellogg’s senior special envoy to Russia wrote on Monday, saying that Russia could not stop during the time while he was blowing Ukrainian civilian goals.
Moscow quickly stepped back and thanked the United States for supporting that “I am not interested in stopping anything.”









